Friday, January 19, 2007

my first blogging experince

Oh so this thing is called blogging. I just want to write something so that I am the second person to post something. You can continue posting 1000 entries and you can't beat me in being the second person. That is an immense achievement for me. So here I need to go off celebratiing for this achievement. If you happend to read then congratulate me straight away. If you havn't read then remember to remind me to remind you to read so you won't miss out on the chance to congratulate me. The world is never fair, for where there is the sun their is the tan. But I'm going to make sure that everyone has a equal chance to congratulate me, or to treat me or admire me or idolise me, for that matter.

3 comments:

moo said...

wow, hus dis person hus neva written a single blog entry b4? everything eventual, u've sure got a interesting name.

Frank Chen said...

Ma Yin :P

WDF said...

Heck, is there a way to show who actually posted the original entry.....
or please write your name there.